Monday, December 29, 2014

we have a date!

Ok. Looks like we have an official moving date of January 16th! Seems like it's far off until I look at a calendar, my house, or my list of things to do before we move! It doesn't help that it is super snowy here in Colorado, so I don't feel like doing anything except wearing sweats, drinking hot coffee, and watching movies with my babies.

Here is the rest of the update: we signed a new contract for the Colorado house the Saturday before Christmas. Ben and his parents went to Gothenburg to look at houses and found one that we think would work! We don't mind some fix-it-up work BUT we really wanted one that we could move into pretty quickly that wouldn't require a ton of work. And then we had a few other wants that this house provided and a few other wants that this house didn't. All in all, this house is doable! Ben is busy working on moving and house stuff today..I am busy trying to pack and keep kids from unpacking what I am working on.

I am not the best at updating a blog..I forget to do it..am not filling this with eloquent words or flowery sayings. But at least you know the basics about how things are going. And who knows -  maybe I will get better!

No comments: